Email | 704-560-1192
Zach Daniel has been involved in Real Estate since graduating college in 2005. He attended UNC-Chapel Hill and graduated with two degrees: Economics and Management & Society.
Upon graduating, he immersed himself in the property management sector with MECA Properties assisting in both Commercial Property Management and HOA Management. During this time, he received his NC Real Estate License.
During 2007-08, Zach worked with Exit Realty Advantage assisting homeowners in buying and selling residential properties. He was Exit Realty Advantage's “Rookie of the Year” in 2007.
In November 2008, Zach returned to MECA Properties to work in their Residential Sales division.
During 2009-10, Zach sold over 60 properties totaling $10,600,000 as he concentrated on listing REO/Bank Owned properties.
In 2011, Zach was brought on to be CBCMECA's REO Services Manager, overseeing an 800+ property portfolio in all property classes in the Southeast. During this period, he assisted in the dispositions of over 700 + properties surpassing $50,000,000 in value. He also managed to find time to help his residential clients buy/sell 20+ properties totaling over $3,000,000.
Following an extremely successful 2011 as CBCMECA's REO Services Manager, Zach began a new chapter in his Real Estate career, becoming a Commercial Real Estate Broker in 2012. Since then, Zach has completed over 80 deals totaling $19,000,000+ in all commercial property types including Retail, Land, Office and Industrial as well as assignments including Buyer, Tenant, Owner and Landlord Representation. Over this time, Zach found Retail to be his passion and decided to make it his focus.
Zach holds both an NC & SC Real Estate License and is a member of CRCBR, ICSC & CRRA. He is actively getting his CCIM.
He was named a "5 Star Real Estate Agent" by Charlotte Magazine in 2009, 2011, 2012 & 2013.
His hobbies include: Golf, Fishing, Basketball and the UNC Tar Heels, and volunteering with The First Tee.
- 2007 Rookie of the Year for Exit Realty Advantage
- 2009, 2011, 2012, 2013 Named "5 Star Real Estate Agent" by Charlotte Magazine
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- Board Member, Secretary and Past President of Park Place Townhouses
- Licensed Broker in NC and SC
- Currently working to achieve CCIM
- Member of CRCBR, CRRA
- B.S. in Economics-UNC Chapel Hill, 2005
- B.S in Management & Society-UNC-Chapel Hill, 2005
- Appraisal Classes: Basic Appraisal Principles, Basic Appraisal Procedures, Market Analysis and Highest and Best Use, The Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice
- CCIM 101 & 102